2. Mary Queen of Scots…because she was a fascinating victim of circumstance and I’d love to ask her about things from her point of view.
3. William Shakespeare…because I want to know if he really did write all those sonnets & plays or if it really was someone else?
4. Jane Austen…because I’d be interested to hear her opinions about her modern fame. And she was a fan of Mary, QofS.
5. St. Joseph…I was going to say Jesus Christ, but would anyone else at the dinner table really be able to focus on anyone but Him? So I think it would be better to have His stepdad.
6. Lord Byron…because he’d shake things up a bit.
7. My friend Boyd…because I miss him and he’d have a blast.
8. Adolf Hitler…come on, who wouldn’t like to either find out what he was thinking or give him a piece of their mind?
9. Beau Brummell…he’d set the standard of fashion.
10. Jane Fitzalan, Baroness Lumley…because I want to know if I actually portray her accurately at RenFaire, and she was brilliant.
11. Wofgang Amadeus Mozart…he was a genius and a flirt.
12. Dorothy Parker…because someone has to add some humour to the group.
13. Some random person from the Elizabethan age…to get things from their perspective.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants