16 February 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer:
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
Well, my home phone does nothing remarkable, but my cell phone plays either the Avatar:The Last Airbender theme song or "Reach Up for the Sunrise" by Duran Duran.
Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).
Mostly sunny with a hint of storm clouds. I'm pretty happy today, but I'm also a little worried about the upcoming delivery!
Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
After waaaay too many years working with renaissance faires, I'd definately have to say I'm nearly an expert on the Elizabethan era, particularly regarding the way of life & clothing. Go ahead, quiz me!
Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
Fortunately I read fairly fast, so I think I'd plow through a few classics so I could quote them at whim, maybe read the Bible, and some history books
Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?
Since the best chocolates in the world to me are either Raisin & Biscuit Yorkie bars from England or Mozart chocolates from Austria, I'd want either of those companies to contact me. I think I'd want something chocolate - raspberry flavoured named after me, of course. Kimba is a good name for a chocolate truffle bar, don'tcha think?

No comments: