13 December 2006

'Tis the Season...for stress

Ok, first the good news. I passed the 3 hour glucose/gestational diabetes test, which means I'm all good. (YEAH!) I celebrated with a plate full of christmas cookies & a giant glass of milk.

I don't know that I really have any bad news, but merely to state I'm stressed beyond words right now. Extended family, money, pregnancy, etc. etc. etc...its all just adding up to me not being able to relax (or sleep) and simply causing me to generally freak out. Baby has been unusually quiet (and still) for a few days, which is also freaking me out. (ok, straight up terrifying me) I still have gifts to get. It's just a general feeling of I want to get away...have a relaxing massage or bath (in a tub much bigger than the one we have), and simply be able to destress. The end.

On the upside, we visited a Christkindelmarkt on Sunday. It's a traditional German Christmas market with vendors, artisans, food, etc. It was very enjoyable We definately want to take the baby & kidlet for photos there with Father Christmas next year.

No comments: