02 November 2007

The Me in the Meme

So Kassi indirectly tagged me since I have nothing better to write about, so here are 7 things about me you may not know.

1. I have only broken two things...my right ankle & my left foot. Yet it is my left knee that gives me trouble.

2. I have a few wierd obsessive compulsive manners about me. One of them is that I can't lie on my left side in bed if I have any less than 2 hours until I'm supposed to wake up for the day.

3. I once contemplated running away & never contacting anyone I knew ever again. I got over it in about a week.

4. I can't stand dust. I can stand piles of books & things, but dust, forget it.

5. I wish people didn't have hairs from their neck down.

6. I have no desire to see the western portion of the USA (other than, perhaps, the coastline)

7. When I was litte I wanted to be either Darla (from the Little Rascals) or Cher when I grew up.

Consider yourself tagged, but let me know if you play along so I can learn all about you!

No comments: