13 Things I enjoy about Reenacting
1. Spending time with friends.
2. I own authentic clothing of different time periods
3. I get to experience life through someone else’s eyes.
4. Sharing history with people in an entertaining fashion.
5. I force myself to learn something new everyday.
6. Who doesn’t want to play dress up?
7. I have been able to visit unique historical places because of my knowledge.
8. My family & friends are anything but boring!
9. My daughter knows more about history than her teachers.
10. I could easily (and willingly) walk onto a PBS/BBC history reality show
11. My husband looks HOT in period clothing!
12. I actually enjoy wearing corsets!
13. How many people can say they live in the 16th, 17th, 18th AND 21st centuries?!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants