07 August 2007

Tron to Bot!

This is too Cool!
Are you crafty? Do you like to shop? Do you like getting surprises? I am. I do. I love to!
That's why I was thrilled to stumble across SWAP-BOT! This site just seems to cool for words...but I'll try to explain. Basically you sign up (Free!) and you join a swap, you send stuff to a stranger, someone sends you things. Simple, right?
Ok...let's try this again. For example I signed up for the stationary swap. I will be given an international partner to whom I will send a brand new stationary set (I will look at their profile to see what kind of things he/she likes). Likewise, said partner will send me stationary. We've swapped! There are all sorts of categories for different swaps (I'm sticking with some rather simple ones first) from sharing art work to cooking tools or recipes to purses filled with goodies! It's free, it's fun, and the best part is you get a surprise in return. I love that!!

No comments: