17 August 2007

Overdue

A review of all the things I've been meaning to write, but haven't had the time to.

1. Last weekend we had a lovely, waaaaay overdue dinner with our neighbours Ian & Abby & family. They are fun. They are kind. And now they are gone. How wrong it is that just when you truly realize the value of a great neighbour they have to move away? Still, it was a fun night and we will really miss them. I hope their new adventure southward brings nothing but joy for them. Hopefully we'll stay in touch & see one another again one day in the not-so-distant future.

2. I have a great best friend! (In case you didn't know that already.) I came home to find a package on my porch...what was inside, you ask? A gorgeous, hand knit blanket for the baby! A fun, fun, fun game for the family! And my favourite English chocolates, just for me!! Yeah...she rocks!!! (Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Now come visit so we can play!) (photos forthcoming)

3. We went to Irish Fest last night. FUN! I had all my favourite treats...curry fries, Walnut Whips, Yorkie bars, Bunruddy Mead, and great music. FUN! The sick & twisted par? Nowhere on the Irish Fest grounds could we find a Guiness! Just not right.

4. I'm going to Bristol RenFaire this weekend to play. I'll let ya know how that goes.

1 comment:

Kimmer said...

Would you believe that the chocolates came from Meijer??

Glad that you got the box and even happier that you liked what was in it!! (I told you that the blankie was getting kind of "large" for a baby. Oh well, more space for the two of you to cuddle under it in the cold months!)