UPDATES:: Too much to attempt to accomplish today.
1. Attempt to write some clever or witty blog entry. Nope, I've failed, this is the best you get for now.
2. Pick up paycheck. Cash said paycheck. Attempt to figure out why I've been charged the bank fees I've been charged thanks to stupid cell phone companies not following policy. Done. Done. Nothing finalized on deleted the bank fees unfortunately, but cell phone company was oh-so-kind as to credit me 10 whole dollars. Oh joy.
3. Buy kidlets school supplies. Done, with argument because no, she can't be satisfied with the generic 5 for $1 spiral notebooks, no they HAVE to be $2 each Pirates of the Caribbean notebooks. *sigh*
4. Buy groceries so we no longer are attempting to stretch the few piddly remnants of food in the freezer by adding tomatoes to everything.
5. Buy a new pair of shoes since the ones I wear all the time to work are literally falling apart.
6. Clean the house.
7. Buy a basket to store baby toys in the living room.
9. Color my hairs & cover up any tell-tale signs of aging.
10. Spend time with the kidlet AND baby since hubby will be working until 10pm tonight. Ok, at least I can say I've done plenty of this today with all the running around, and lunch out together.
Yeah, wish me luck.