12 March 2007

Zombie

Saturday we went to one of my best friend's daughter's first birthday party. It was a nice outing, saw lots of people, ate great food, and generally enjoyed socializing. Sebastian was quite the social butterfly. Sunday he, the hubby & I wandered around the Domes in Milwaukee. (The Domes are 3 glass domes each with a different garden...tropical, desert & then the specialty dome, which currently is filled with lush fragrant spring flowers & a special train exhibit running through it all.) It was nice to walk around & gardens, and a chance to try out the new stroller. The kidlet wasn't feeling well, so she stayed home & rested. Unfortunately she got worse & spent the day home from school today sleeping. Today was hubby's first day back to work full time...it is now 9:30pm and I'm getting my first real break since this time yesterday. I'm exhausted. It's amazing how someone who is less than 8lbs. can wear you out. Sleep would be good, I should just go to bed now, but I'd really like to have a little time to myself & maybe even some with my husband...how do you make that happen??

No comments: