20 March 2007

First of Spring

Today my son is one month old. I can't believe how fast these 4 weeks have flown by. I can't believe how each day blends into the last. I guess interrupted sleep will do that to a person. But I do know that every day I love him more & more. Each day I am more impressed with who he is and who he will become.

My baby boy is growing well and isn't entirely drowning in his newborn clothes anymore. He is keeping his head up more & more each day...and in the early development he's actually rolled himself over from his tummy to his back 4 or 5 times now during "tummy time"! (See the artistic action shot?) Wow, what a strong boy I have! Yeah...if you're dropping into read my blog these days you're just going to have to deal with these little proud mommy moments.

Me...I feel pretty recovered from the C-section at this point. I've noticed my libido returning, so I guess my body is feeling pretty well. Hubby should be pleased. (Yeah, probably too much information, but hey, its honest.)


My annual birthday bash will be celebrated this year with his Baptism (on my b-day) which I think is kinda cool. We'll have everyone back to the house for cocktails, snacks & birthday cake for hubby & I. Any suggestions for gifts for the Godparents??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you're living in a wonderful time right now.

I have no idea what kind of gifts are traditionally given to a godparent. Maybe something to bring them closer to your son?