26 March 2007

A New Step


I don't really have alot to say. My days consist mostly of diaper, bottle, sing songs, watch stupid television (Thank God for HGTV & Discovery channel), repeat. Sometimes there's sleep in there. I haven't been able to go do much (hubby has been working crazy overtime & takes the car to work), save the occasional walk around the neighbourhood. (It's almost 80 degrees today!) So my life is rather dull, and hardly worth blogging about. I can't say I like it. I love my son, but the lack of mental stimulation is boring me to death. (Someone please inspire me!)


The only thing new I have to share is that after countless years portraying the same character at the Bristol Renaissance Faire, I'm finally playing someone new this year! (Ok, so we'll only be out a couple of times, but hey its a change!) Hubby & I will be Sir Edward & Lady Elizabeth Darcy. Yes, for anyone who knows us they'll get the joke (as we both love "Pride & Prejudice"). Sir Edward held the monopoly on playing cards during Queen Elizabeth I's reign...so we'll be learning & playing lots of card games with people. I'm not the raging Catholic anymore. I'm not the enemy. I'm not the bad guy. I'm one of the girls now...I don't know how to do that. Not even in real life have I ever considered myself "one of the girls"...so this is going to be a stretch to my acting abilities...and that's sort of exciting.

1 comment:

Kassi Gilbert said...

sometimes nothing to say and nothing to do is a good thing...it may be preparation for something big on the horizon.