19 October 2006

If I had a Million Dollars...

13 Ways I’d Spend $1 Million Today
(I haven’t actually priced this all out, so I’m merely hoping a million is enough!)

1. Pay off all bills/debt (that’s only a couple of thousand but it would be eliminated)
2. Buy a new car. Not sure what kind. I’d like to say a Jaguar convertible, but then the realistic side of me kicks in and lean toward something more practical. It would definitely be a Hybrid though.
3. Send my daughter to private school…specifically The Prairie School.
4. Visit my mom, and then move her someplace private w/her own nurse and cook.
5. Go on a shopping spree. (I don’t want to buy a lot of pricey clothes right now since I’m pregnant, just some cute new ones. Then a new wardrobe for the hubby. And things for the kidlet and baby.)
6. Books. All those books (ok, and a few films) that I want in my collection. I suppose more bookshelves will be necessary too.
7. Tickets to any and all stage shows I’m wanting to see.
8. Maybe a new car for my friend Kim, that way neither of us would have an excuse to not visit each other.
9. Hire my friend Charlotte as my nanny for the new baby…she’s a great nanny.
10. Send some gifts to friends…just because
11. Plane tickets for the family, and the cost of the trips we’d be making to England, Germany and other European destinations.
12. I’d hire a few of my friends to make the historical clothing pieces I’ve always wanted.
13. I’d end with savings, but since I said “spend” I guess I have to. So I’d go on a hunt to find the perfect property we’d want to build our dream house on.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

3 comments:

Blog said...

Oooo...some wishful thinking. If I had a million dollars, I'd do much of the same. Although, I DON'T have a million dollars and am sending my daughter to private school. But, she's only 14 months...so lots of time to make those millions!! ;)

Socks, Abby, Blackie, Dexter and Bonnie said...

Oh, great list. can I borrow a little if you get a million? Only kidding.

my list is up

angela said...

Looks like you are feeling better...

This was cute...and wouldn't it be great to have a nanny? Especially if you actually liked her? I always thought maybe I would feel some kind of competition if I had one...(that sounded like I might actually be able to have one! hahahaha)