17 October 2006

Breaking Through

After far too many complaints, this morning I was brought to tear by emails/posts from some friends I hadn't heard from in awhile. These people have been in my life for a long time...have helped make me who I am. They have all affected my life deeply...for the better. I don't get to see any of them much anymore, but whether they know it or not, they are often in my thoughts each week. So to be given a verbal hug from each of them, some words of wisdom, and kick in the backside, I can feel the clouds lifting and see what I've been too sad to see...that I do have a good life. That I do have a good husband and child...before long, children. And good friends. Life isn't always bright and sunny, but I'm going to focus on the good because they reminded me I can. My friends, thank you.

No comments: