13 April 2006

MEME...because I'm too busy for anything more

Once you have been tagged (and if you're reading this blog, I have tagged you) you have to write an entry with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself.

After the last fact, choose 6 people who you want to tag and list their names (except for this blog, if you're reading this, you've been tagged) Then leave a comment that says "You are tagged" on their page telling them to read your blog. (If you haven't gotten it yet, "YOU ARE HEREBY TAGGED!")And I'm adding a rule, after YOU get tagged, you have to go back to the blog of the person who tagged you and let them know you have fullfilled your tagging obligation and put up your list of six things. That means you have to come back HERE and let me know you put up a post with your six items. The more people you tag, the more comments you should get with other people's lists. Got it?

And here are my 6:
1. I'm trying hard to be more "domestically creative". (I'm learning crochet, and sewing again)
2. I love the taste of garlic and use it in everything (almost).
3. I'm a magazine addict. As much as I read books, I also have this wierd thing for magazines.
4. I actually get depressed if I can't perform for long. (I guess that explains the amount of years of doing Renfest & why I'm now venturing into other eras of reenactment.)
5. I prefer candlelight to bright "modern" lights.
6. I am double jointed.


Here is where I tag 6 people, but I don't know that I know 6 people to tag. I can tag Niff & Kassi, but whom else?... So if you are randomly reading my blog...YOU ARE TAGGED.

No comments: