26 January 2006

FOUR...4...Quatra...Vier...
It's FOUR DAY!

Ok, so I was tagged...and since I can't rest thanks to aforementioned pounding, I figured, what the hell...

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Company Manager - MRF
2. Marketing/Entertainment Asst. Director - BRF
3. Marketing Assistant - Rockwell
4. Reporter - Fenton news

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Love Actually
3. Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
4. Lady Jane

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Flint, MI
2. Adrian, MI
3. London, England
4. Racine, WI

Four TV Shows I Love
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Project Runway
3. Starting Over
4. Will & Grace

Four Places Where I've Vacationed
1. England
2. Florida
3. Minnesota
4. Illinois

Four Favorite Dishes
1. Shrimp Scampi
2. BBQ ribs
3. Chicken Marsala
4. Szechuan Chicken

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Kassi's blog
2. Yahoo news
3. Free FM
4. random searches

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. London
2. Chicago
3. Germany
4. with friends

No comments: