23 April 2007

Interview ME

Ordinary Girl has chosen to Interview Me. If you'd also like to be interviewed, leave me a post & check out the "rules" below!

What is your favorite song and why?
Either "Save a Prayer" by Duran Duran (because it's my favourite band & I always feel inspired by the song), "The Love of My Life" (because it was my hubby & my wedding song) or "Forever Young" by Rod Stewart (because it an anthem of sorts to my children).
Name three things you'd do with more free time.
1. Sleep
2. Read
3. Travel
What did you want to be when you were growing up and why?
First I wanted to be an actress/dancer, then a teacher, then a veterinarian, then a writer/music journalist...which is what I went to college for. I'm a damn good writer when I want to be. I still love to act & teach...and I love animals.
Do you consider yourself lucky or unlucky, fortunate or having ill-fortune? I don't consider myself lucky really because anything I've gotten I've worked to get. However I do consider myself fortunate for MANY things.
Name one thing you want to do in the next month that you don't think you'll get a chance to do. Visit my friends out of state.


If you want to continue, here are the rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick thequestions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, good responses! How did I know that sleep would be #1? ;)

Lady Jane said...

I would love to be interviewed, Kimba! Sounds like fun!

My e-mail is TheLadyJane@gmail.com if you so desire.

Dapoppins said...

Visiting via Lady Jane's links...
I love Save a Prayer...everyone, get out your lighters!!!