26 December 2005

Happy Holidays!

Christmas has come and gone relatively happy this year. My wedding was a lovely, happy event I think most people enjoyed. I know we did! I can't believe I'm Mrs. Wawrzyniak now. We had a great honeymoon to England & Wales. Bath is my new favourite city. Arundel was amazing. And sadly, London is changing and not "MY" city anymore.

I returned to the USA and have been ill ever since. Two surgeries later and another yet to come tomorrow, for kidney stones and a serious infection. It's been difficult, painful, and frustrating. I feel as if I've missed out on the entire Christmas season, and barely was able to get any gifts for people due to being in the hospital or laid up. It hasn't been a good month, but I'm taking each day as it comes...and little better each day.

My illness has delayed me being able to be in touch with people, but hopefully that will change now.

I hope everyone is having a great holiday...no matter what your celebration may be! and may it be with those you love!

No comments: