06 March 2009

Forward!

Forward! is the Wisconsin state motto. I just learned that. I think it's appropriate today. I have had a few crazy weeks.

First of all, the drama with the friend who was offended by what I wrote here. Long story short, I will not communicate with her anymore unless absolutely necessary. We are no longer friends. This REALLY bothered me at first, but the way she has chosen to (not) address this matter makes it easier.

Next...sewing. Lots of sewing. I still have more to do, but the bulk of it is done. I've completed my Regency dress (and am pleased for the most part). I have almost all of the kids in "Les Miserables" costumed. (The rest will be finished tomorrow morning.) I can now focus on the hubby's breeches and...eventually...new faire garb. But we'll see about that later.

Today the weather is in the 50s and gorgeous. I hope to be able to enjoy at least some of it today. I suggest you do the same!


No comments: