15 July 2008

I am Mosaic

A few of my friends did this, and I thought it was just far too clever not to attempt myself. So, I found a few moments and created this mosiac of me. I like the concept, as I feel that we are mosaics...little pieces of experience that make us who we are.
Want your own?
Here's what you do:
type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search.
using only the first page, choose an image.
copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker over at FD’s image maker.

The Questions:
What is your first name?
What is your favorite food?
What high school did you attend?
What is your favorite color?
Who is your celebrity crush?
What is your favorite drink?
Where is your dream vacation?
What is your favorite dessert?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you love most in life?
What is one thing you must do before you die?
One word to describe you.

About my mosaic:1. Kimba, 2. Lebanese Food in London, 3. Flint, Michigan, 4. Sage, 5. David Tennant, 6. a cosmopolitan trinity, 7. Heiligenblut, 8. Pyramide au chocolat, 9. philanthropists, 10. A Helping Hand, 11. Blast from the Past, 12. Woman in Renaissance Costume

1 comment:

Kassi Gilbert said...

your mosaic is lovely. wasn't it fun to do?