25 January 2010

Motivations


Today I met with the personal trainer. It was GREAT!

Unfortunately I can't afford him by any stretch of the imagination.

So, I'm going to attempt to put together a great workout program with help from SparkPeople & the web...and anyone elses suggestions, please?


He pointed out that if I were to lost 2 lbs. per week, in 6 months I'd be down 50 lbs.

6 months from now is Cedar Point time.

So that's my goal!

Millenium Force...and maybe even Top Thrill Dragster...here I come!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cedar Point is the best park ever!!!
I chickened out on Top Thrill, but loved Millenium Force.

I am trying to lose two lbs a week also, as I would like to look a little healthier at wedding time. Good luck with this!

Kanga said...

You can do it, Kimba!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!

Cedar Point ... think I might be able to join you this year? Hmm...